This universal-fitting GP saddle works well with most conformations, and is available in two panel options for standard or high-wither horses. It should suit you if you are looking for a saddle that’s cut far enough forward for jumping and hunting as well as hacking or schooling..
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below, while this Original GP also benefits from the following details:
- An open-headed tree which is not as flat as our S-Series Compact GP.
- Broad panels that accommodate a variety of conformations.
- Standard or high wither gullet depths for horses with a medium or high wither profile.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly