This has a different feel to our Universal GP; slim riders or those with narrower hips may feel it suits them better. The ‘compact’ refers to the neat seat which makes this a great option for the petite rider on a large pony or small horse.
- The cut is forward enough to accommodate a jumping leg position – making it a really versatile saddle.
- Three panel options for horses with a low, medium or high wither profile.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Ghosted stitching on the knee pad helps it contour neatly around the block and ensures added comfort.
- Four girthing options which allow saddle stability to be optimised instantly.